Happy Tuesday! Q3 is ending and so we thought it would be a great time to share a few tech updates from the Elemendar Team.
Our Engineers, Analysts and Management Teams have been working with our customers regarding their feedback in September. If you have not yet begun an evaluation for READ., now might be a good time to do so.
Improvements in this release are:
- Implementation of a partial export capability – this update lets analysts export just approved entities, e.g. indicators + reports
- improving the accuracy on IOC’s and observables – general improvements have been implemented to the ML Extraction Libraries
- General improvements to the UI annotation speed and interface have been made – these increase the speed of entity tagging and ease of user interaction.
Next phase of changes READ. (October 2021) – updates to focus on
- Improvements for Brave and Firefox implementation
- Further improvements to the accuracy of entity prediction
- Further improvements to speed and user interaction with UX
If you would like to get in touch, please email us at [email protected]